Thursday, July 1, 2010

The World Thesis Championship

My name is Steven O'Rourke and it's been nearly 48 hours since I looked at a World Cup game.

It's been horrific, I can't sleep, can't eat, can't drink.

BUT...I've managed to do a load of work on my thesis which totally makes up for it.

I've got to talk to the people behind blogs such as Those Geese Were Stupefied, Harmless Noise, Asleep on the Compost Heap, Swear I'm Not Paul etc and the answers I've been getting back so far have made for some interesting reading.

I'm off to London this weekend but when I come back I'll be getting ready for two weeks of pure thesis work by which time I hope to have over 75% of the thing finished, well ahead of schedule.

Only 8 games left in the World Cup too which should make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment